Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love
                       



We were alone on the beach. We have recently hitched couple and came to an island for a honeymoon. We came two days ago, toward the afternoon; I and my wife perched on the beach. There was nobody each around. Usually, there are fewer people on the beach this time, and today no other person was there except us. We were exceptionally cheerful. After some time my wife stood up and went inside the cottage.
Cottages built for the visitors who stay there. So we likewise hired a cottage. Following a couple of minutes, my wife ran coming towards me most fiercely.
I thought oddly what happened. When she reached me she revealed to me that she saw someone stranger behind our cottage, I think he is a thief or involves any other criminal activity.

“But how might you say this, Anne”? I asked my wife.

“Since I saw he held a gun in his hand. He was giving a confusing and strange gesture. And when he realized that I am watching him he shrouds a gun immediately”.

  After that, I stood and went into the cottage to look at whether he was there or not. He had gone.




When we went to sleep at night. All there was a silence. Just a moving water sound was coming from the seashore. Then suddenly we heard the sound of the footsteps of someone outside of our cottage. The voice was rising gradually. Then I got up and moved towards the entryway slowly.

I opened the door and saw a man who stood in front of our cottage. Yet, when he saw me he ran quickly. I chased him for a while but he had disappeared in the darkness. I searched around him however I couldn’t see him. So I came back. My wife was remaining on the door. She was looking very worried.

She asked me what happened. I told her about the man. She said quickly. “It must be that man that I saw in the day. I told you he must be a crook and he wanna give us any kind of loss”.

We closed the door, sat on the couch, and contemplating about the man. My wife said we should call the police and tell them about his man. But I didn’t agree with her because I wanted to know more about the man.

The next morning when I opened my eyes I saw my wife was not there. I called her. But she didn’t answer. I looked through her in the cottage and outside the cottage but she was nowhere.

I got worried. I thought I should call the police. But I was still thinking then suddenly a loud shriek of my wife came from somewhere. I ran towards the sound. I was searching for my wife and was calling her uproariously. After that, her voice didn’t come again. I got very worried and was running here and there to find her. It’s morning time and there was no one there. There were different cottages yet they were in some distance. Every cottage has a lot of distance between them. Perhaps, that was kept for customer’s privacy. So all the people stayed away from each other.

Voice of my wife's screech came, from the beachside. It was a big island and I was searching here and there, then I saw a little hill on one corner. I went there and what I saw was shocking to me. I saw my wife tied with the tree. And her mouth also tied with something. I loosened her quickly. She was breathing in trouble. She long breathing in harmony. When she stabled then I asked.

She told me when she left for a morning walk to the beach. Just after a few minutes, I felt somebody is chasing me. I halted and glanced around. I didn’t see anything. So I kept continuing my jogging. After a couple of minutes, someone grasped my mouth tightly from the back with something. I couldn’t speak. He was pulling me now. Just a single moment when I could cry aloud so that anyone might hear.

After that, he tied me here with a tree. When you called me, he ran to listen to your voice and left me here.

We arrived at our cottage and called the police. Police trying to search him. But we didn’t stay there for not a single day and returned home.

We don’t have a clue who was that man? And what he wanted to us?
However, he was a man who made our honeymoon so dreadful.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات