Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love




I couldn't go back. Can I? They all would go back or as yet finding me? Would I survive here? If they couldn't find me? Then I'll live here? All these questions are echoing in my mind.

It is the second day. I am lost.  And now I'm alone on the whole planet. Temperature is extra-low, in minus. It's just a spacesuit that kept me alive until now. It is a small planet than the earth, and I am alone in this whole large planet. It's our first tour on the mars. We're three. Same as those three men who went to the moon. It's likewise our first reach to the mars. It's a gigantic accomplishment of the human. All the people on earth would be waiting for us, they would be excited. I wanna see the happiness on the essences of my people when will they see us on earth. But I don't know whether I could go back or not. I don't know my companions are still finding me until now or went back.  I can view, wherever my eyes can see, reddish soil, stone, and hills. There is no liquid water on the mars. I can't alive for long here. I have no food and water. And its temperature is very low. No one would wanna live here in these circumstances. But I'm here for the past eight hours. It's entirely horrible and weird, to live in a chilly reddish dessert.

Sun is almost going to set. Then the dark would be more terrible. I wouldn't anything be able to else, except wait. It's difficult to stay feet on land, because of low gravity. I locate a little hill and have leaned against it.





 Now the sun has gone, it's completely dark. It so awful, I'm alone on this whole cold and dark planet. It's dull; in any case, soon the moon has emerged. Two moons are made this planet more enlighten and beautiful. Shining moonlights is covered the whole planet. It's marvelous. Everything is shine. My feelings of dread have lessened.

However, a problem occurs, the cold is increased. Everyone can envision it, an enormous open ground in a dessert in a winter's nights, how cool? Same here, yet the temperature exceptionally low. Just a spacesuit secured me; I can easily breathing in it. I realize I cannot make due for a long if they couldn't discover me. 

Chilliness is expanding to an ever-increasing extent. And I'm losing my immunity. I think it’s an incredible accomplishment of people, and I'm the first who stepped the first on mars. I'm an achiever. I'm the first who land on the neighboring planet. I found the universe.

After that, I open my eyes; see around, I'm in the room. It’s a hospital. A TV box is hanged with the wall; I search the remote and switch on the TV.
A news anchor's voice spread in the whole room. She is stating,

The astronaut who got lost on the mars is in the hospital now. He is in a coma now, but the doctor hopes he is out of danger and soon he will be in his senses.

I'm alive, I'm on earth. On my planet. It's my own, which is not weird and not terrible. Which is beautiful. We achieved. We succeeded. We explored the new universe. What's more, I'm the first who land on the mars. It's amazing. It feels lovely. It feels like a huge amount of bliss.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات