Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

                             



I got outside the shop after closing; a sudden strong storm with rain welcomed me. Immediately I opened again my toy shop door, I thought the storm will stop soon then I’ll leave for home.

Sorry, I didn't disclose to you my name, my name is Jamshed and I’m the owner of the toy shop.

So, guys, I chose to hold up here till the storm is stopped. When I attempt to turn on the light it didn't turn on. I surprised,  I tried a lot of time but it didn't. I thought maybe it has been out of order due to a heavy storm. So I turned on my mobile light and sat on my seat.

I began to amuse by viewing raining outside. After a couple of minutes, I hear the sound of moving something. I chased to the sound, but because of darkness, I couldn't see anything. Following a couple of moments, I hear a sound once more. I pursued the sound again. At that point, I saw a shadow of something. I try to see with my full eyes, I saw it was terrible. It's unbelievable.

A doll which is one of the toys that I sell in my toy shop is strolling towards me. Her eyes are sparkling. Furthermore, her hairs are too scattered. It's a very hair-raising moment. The doll looked so weird. I got terrified. So I ran back to the main door. But when I try to open the door the door was locked. I was so shocked. How could it happen? I was trying very much but I couldn't succeed. She was coming slowly towards me. I got much scared. I run towards the counter side to discover something to beat the doll. But I found nothing. I was very afraid.

Outside the storm become very strong and it’s heavy raining. A heavy sound of storm and light is spread everywhere. I saw the doll first time, clearly. She was very repulsive and horrible. She was coming towards me. Next, I jump onto the counter and hide the back of the racks of some toys. My breath is panting, I calmly inhaled in peace for a few minutes. And trying to watching the doll in darkness. I saw she found me. And coming towards me. After that, I leave this spot and conceal myself to somewhere else. I tried to search where the doll is. But I couldn't see clearly.

After a couple of seconds, I hear a noise of the footsteps of the doll; I could perceive where she was. She was searching for me here and there. And I was trying to search a safe place and something like a rod to hit the doll. I couldn't find both of them. There are many toys; I found a big train made of iron. That is additionally a toy which I kept in my shop available to be purchased. I decided to throw the big and heavy train on the doll and it will be 100%break the soft or lightly doll. So I toss cautiously towards the doll yet she remained careful.

One worse thing had occurred is that the doll knew my position where I hide. So she pushed ahead towards me with more anger. She was murmuring, she looked more terrible.

“O my God, she is so annoying, she is terrible, she is coming. O my God, she is coming nearer and nearer."I was mumbling.

Suddenly I thought I have a storeroom in my shop. Why I couldn't consider it previously, I felt sorry for my foolishness. I ran quickly towards my storeroom, bolted the door from inside.
My breath was gasping, I took a long breath. What's more, as yet sitting for a few minutes, I was attempting to watch the doll through the hole. And soon I found her that she coming towards me gradually. I was considering tricks that how I can salvation from this frightening doll. I was searching for something, and finally, I found a big and heavy iron rod. 

“I think its better. Now I ought to head outside and attack the doll and break her." I said to myself.  I didn't waste any time, opened the door and attack the doll in forcefully as I could. I broke her in pieces. I plunked down on my knees.

After that, a tune buzzed a high from the mobile. My mobile was on the floor and "wife calling" was showing up on the screen. I reached to the mobile with crawling. And picked up the phone. I told her a little bit about this recent incident.

Outside the shop, the storm had stopped.

So this is my story that is real. That is unbelievable for me, for everyone but this is real. I couldn't understand what is it and how the doll unexpected turn into the terrifying doll.

But I think some incidents couldn't have any reason or logic yet it happened truly.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات