Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love





The haze was sneaking quietly in the night. The wind was whispering, wet dead leaves were scattered around, noisy giggles was resounding everywhere throughout the woodland, Smoke springing up from the fire, we were six, camping out in the backwoods.

The night had deep and dull, we were six, snickering, singing, and cooking.

"How long will it take to prepare the dinner? I'm extremely eager". I asked Siam, who was cooking.

“Just five minutes and dinner will be prepared. You won't eat such sort of delectable dinner in your entire life".
Siam commended himself.

 “Also, we won't be able to have any sort of supper after this”.
I answered.

Everybody laughed.

Siam is a good cook, so the supper was scrumptious.

After supper I stated,
“Now we should rest since the night was so profound. Next morning we'll visit deep in the woods.’

I and Siam were as one in the camp. He dozed early, however, I was arousing. I got outside the camp and started a walk.

Following a couple of moments, a bizarre sound came from the woods.

"It would be an animal". I muttered.

I ignored it and kept continuing my strolling. Following one moment there was another sound the same as before, due to the haziness, I was unable to see anything. I kept continuing my walk for right around five minutes. The sound didn't return, I went to my camp.

The following morning, we rose early and prepared our morning meal.

We were ready to visit the woodland and the surrounding lovely places.
We were walking somewhere down in the forest. The woods were so wonderful and scary. Darkness was making the forest more mysterious. We were visiting in pairs, one of my friends with me. We reached very deep into the forest and forgot our way.

We felt thirsty however we had finished our water. The water was nowhere. We were finding our other friends yet couldn't discover them. We needed to find our way quickly because it was going to be dark. We strolled here and there to find the way.

Darkness was rising, and we were feeling dread. The terrifying sounds of dangerous animals were coming from all around. We had a lot of tired. Then we saw a hut. We were surprised to see the hut in this place.


However, we took it as a blessing. We knocked on the door. There was no response came from the inside. We knocked again and waited for a minute but didn’t answer come. My friend pushed the door and the door opened. We got inside, it was a little hut. There was not a single man in the cottage.

“It would be a safe place for us tonight. We should stay here a night and try again to find our way in the morning, maybe our friends could find us”. I said to my friend.    
                                        
He concurred with me.

We attempted to discover something for eating yet there was nothing. The night was appearing more deep and dull in the woods. Darkness covered the whole forest.

After half an hour someone knocked on the door. We thought it must be our friends. I stood in excitement and opened the door quickly. I still stopped to see the man before me.

I asked; "what do you want"?

"What are you doing here in my home"? He discovered with outrage.

“Is this your home"?

"No, I gave it to you as a gift" he answered rudely.

“Sorry, we entered your house without your permission. We're passengers and just wanted to pass the night because we forgot the way. Would you please permit us to stay here a night”?

“No, you can't remain here. Leave out quickly”.

“Please allow us to stay here, just for a night. The darkness has spread all over the forest so we can’t find our way.”

I told him the whole story.

 Then he allowed us “okay. You can stay here yet just for tonight”.

We agreed on that. The night had gone deep. We have been sitting silent for a while. Then I broke the silence and asked;

“Why are you living here in the forest to leave a whole world”?

“I am a forest inspector for almost 35 years. I love the woods. And I love to live in the woods.”

But I was thinking he is telling a lie and concealing his identification. Because there were no clothes or not a single thing in the house. The hut was fully empty. So there was no chance to live here for any person. However, I didn’t ask anything after that.

The night went deeper. My friend and owner of this house both had slept. But I didn't.
Suddenly I heard a sound outside of the cottage. I realized I have listened to that strange sound somewhere. Then suddenly, I was shocked to remember because that sound was the same before that I heard the previous night. I saw around then I realized there was only my friend who was sleeping, the owner disappeared.

 How could he go outside? Because I didn't sleep and was seeing the door was locked. It was a little hut and didn’t have a single window. No man could go such that. Then I woke up to my friend and told him the entire story from the previous night’s sound to till tonight.

We got outside the cottage quietly and saw that man was remaining in the woods. We saw and got stunned; he had changed half into a creature. Simply his face was of man. He resembled a gorilla. His body changed into a gorilla except for his face. We got stunned.

He roared to see us and ran towards us. We ran fastly as we could.
He was chasing us and was near catching us. We hid in the bushes. We were listening to that scary sound constantly. He was searching for us angrily. After a few minutes, he went to another side and disappeared. We decided to leave this spot.

We got outside and walked slowly in an unknown direction, moving a step in fear and saw around very carefully. We didn't go far and listened to that sound again.
Suddenly he appeared to jump in front of us; he caught me and grasped me in his arms tightly. I couldn’t be breathing easily. My friend tried to release me from their arms but he couldn’t succeed. Before he kills me, someone did fire the gun; He dropped me and disappeared into the darkness.

Then we saw our friends and one other man with them, who was in a police uniform. They told us we searched for a lot of you. Then we called the police and after that, we reached here.

We told the policeman about the strange and creepy man.

“We would find him soon”. The police inspector gave us consolation".
We didn't stay there more and came back.




Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات