Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love


 I opened the window, “oh there is a strong blizzard outside. I’ll have to stay today again.” I murmur to myself. There was no man in the office. I glanced at my wristwatch, it was midnight. “Oh no, I am too late already. What would I be able to do, I'll have to stay until the tempest stop”. I understood to myself. All my colleagues had gone; just I stayed in the office for some more work. So, then I made a coffee and sat in front of the window. The snow was dropping like white bits of cotton. Trees took off their green dress and covered themselves with white. Enchantment of night had spread all around. 
Then a beautiful young girl entered the office. I was surprised to see a girl on this hilarious snowy night.  I told her; “The office timing has passed and the entire worker has gone.” 
She said, “I just need to remain for quite a while here because the tempest has gotten solid outside, sorry for disturbing you however hope you would allow me for quite a while”.
“Alright, you can remain here; I was also leaving for home, but because of a tempest I stayed. I said to her.

“It happened well, in such a case that you didn't remain here then who could help me”?  She said.
I grinned and offered her a seat. Then we started to converse with each other. She told me that she also works in a marketing company the same as me. We continued doing talks for two hours. She revealed to me everyone about herself.
The snowstorm had stopped. 
“We ought to go now”. She said. “I can leave you at your home”. I offered her. But she refused and said; "She'll go alone".                                         
We got outside the office and headed our way.
Next two days, I have a lot occupied with my work and overlooked her. But on the third day when I was working in my office, she came to meet me. She said she was passing from here after her office so she thought that she meet me. Then we stayed there for two hours. After, that it turned into our daily routine. She did come after my end time and we stayed there for two or three hours daily.
One day I went to that area where her office was. I saw the time and figured, she would be in her office right now.
I went into her office to meet her. I asked the receptionist about her; what she said, I was stunned to hear.
She said; “this young girl worked in our office one year back”. She had kicked the bucket, one night when she leaves for home after shutting time there a solid snowstorm came. She got a mishap in a vehicle and died”.
I was truly stunned, unable to trust it truly.
I recounted the whole story to my colleague and friend.
"You ought to go to her home to investigate”. He suggested.
“I have met her mother, she told me the same thing, she died one year ago in a mishap”.
“But how it could be possible”?
 “I don’t know what’s going on”.
Then we got an idea, we have the CCTV camera in the office. We saw the footage and got stunned.  Since there was just me in all the footage and talking alone, she was not there. I was truly stunned, got much terrified.
“How might it be possible”?
We have been met continuously, until a week. But she didn't anywhere now.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات