Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love




I was driving my car at night alone. I went to another city for some work and now I was returning. It was somewhat cold. The mists secured all the sky. That is the reason it appeared to be more haziness. Approached that it would be a downpour. I raised the speed of the car since I needed to arrive at my destination rapidly before the rain begins.

After thirty minutes I came to my destination. It was not my home it was an inn. My house was far away so I chose as of now I’ll remain the night at this lodging in the manner. What’s more, I will begin my journey again in the morning. So I halted my car and wandered out from it. 

Lodging was so old and dull like artifacts. It appeared as though a spooky house."There are must be living phantoms in it yet human." I mumbled and grinned.

I entered the lodging and saw a receptionist. The receptionist was an old man. He was in weirdness. I thumped on the desk. He lifted his drowsy face and asked in a dead voice.

“What do you need”?

I requested a room. He put a form before me. And, gestured with a finger to fill it. Without saying any word, I read it cautiously and fill it. At that point, he gave me a key and revealed a number 402 of my room. I paid much obliged, got the key, and strolled to my room.
When I arrived at my room and opened the entryway, I heard an odd sound from the following room. I shrugged my shoulder and entered the room. I was worn out and need to sleep. So I immediately changed my dress and went to bed.
But unexpectedly, I heard an odd sound again. I found a good pace on a bed. I turned on the light and saw an old woman was remaining before me.
‘What are you doing in my room? Furthermore, how you entered the room? Since my entryway was bolted”. I inquired.
She talked in a high pitch unnerving voice.
“I haven't any need for the entryway to go into the room. Since the locks are for living people however I am a dead lady”.
I stunned, truly stunned. I asked with dread, “it's mean you’re a ghost”? She chuckled noisily and said.
“No doubt, you’re smart”.
 ‘But, what do you want from me”?
 “Nothing my dear. In reality, I ought to pose this inquiry to you. Since it is my room”.
 “Receptionist gave me the way into this room”.
 ‘Alright, OK, he is the absent-minded man and he sent you by mistakenly.”
 "But he knows about you that you are a ghost"?
I questioned again.
 She snickered, "he is my better-half".

Unexpected the old receptionist showed up in the room. But the entryway was still bolted.
 He asked her better half, “What happened, dear”?
 "You sent this boy to the wrong room."
 "Oh, sorry dear I overlooked."
 "You overlook every time".

He conversed with me: “sorry friend I gave you the wrong key. Your room really 204 aside from 402”.

I got a lot of astonishment and shock.
"But how you went into the room out of nowhere without open it. Is it true that you are a ghost as well?"
"Yeah, I am additionally a dead man."

“Don't need to be afraid, we’re not terrible and bad ghosts. We care about living individuals and you can live here at whatever point you need”.
Woman consoled me.
 It was super astonishing and pondering for me. I was unable to be understanding of what was going on. I thought may I have in fantasy. But, it was real.
The lady stated, “You can rest here this evening I'll manage. Now we ought to go, you take a rest.”

When they have gone I figured what it would be better for me to do whether I should leave now or stay here. I ought to do trust in them or not?


I looked outside the window. There was a pouring and overwhelming tempest and my house are extremely far away.
“I should remain here the night and leave early morning”. I thought.
So I stayed. However, throughout the night I was unable to sleep.
 When the dawn came, I got up quickly, changed the dress, and got outside the room.
At the point when I arrived at the receptionist area, I saw there was a boy sat on the counter. He supplanted the elderly person. I asked where the old man is.

He said he does the work at night shift and me in the day.

I asked him with a delay; “are you know he is a deadman”?
 He grinned and stated, “Definitely I know”.
“But how you are working with the ghosts”?
 Since I am likewise a ghost and that old man is my dad. He answered.
 I stunned again and much terrified.
I paid him the lease of the room and left rapidly. I never forget that spooky inn.
 After that, I never went there again.



Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات