Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

                                                   



Rainy drops were creating the melody by thumping the windscreen of the car. He was looking outside the car. Rainy drops were creating the bubbles by dropping on the water, which was remained on the road. It was an amazing rainy night.

He was waiting and getting bored, so he began to create shapes with a finger on the mirror of the window. After all Henna came.

“Did I make you wait longer”? She asked sitting in the car.

“No, just half an hour, but five to seven minutes up”. 

He said with a mocking style.

She smiled, “m so sorry. I wanted to come early but the Boss gave me some more files for checking”.

“I wanna kill him; you’ll see I'll kill him one day”.

He said with outrage.

“Okay, okay! Kill him some another day yet now let's go from here”.

"Where do you wanna go?” 

."In hell." 

“Wah! It's an amazing place. I have visited it many times". 

He said mischievously and started the car.

She giggled and stated, "you made a plan of tonight so you should decide"?

“But I don't want to go anywhere”.

Hey hey hey, I don't get your meaning? 

“I don't wanna stop anywhere, just want to go, go and go.  I wanna live in a journey always”.  He said excitedly.

“But we have to stop sometime”. She replied with figuring it out.

 “I don’t want to stop. I wanna go and go ahead”. He repeated.

“Sometimes we have to come back.” 

“I don't wanna come back”.

“We have to come back, Sid, 
“We'll have to come back”.

“I'll not. I'll not”. He stuck to his word.

“Okay, what about your next job, is it good”? 

Henna changed the topic.

“Yeah, it's good. But”…

 “Try not to state any word all the more kindly; don't state you would remain here for only a couple of months”. 

Henna interrupted him.

“That is correct, I have revealed to you I don't wanna stop. I wanna live on a journey always”.

"But you should stay here Sid, for god sake, you stay here. You'll have to stay somewhere."

Then both were silent.

It was still raining, it sped up. The road was almost vacant; just one or two vehicles were passing.

“See the weather, it astounding”. Sid broke the silence.

Henna was looking outside the window.

“Yeah, amazing”. She muttered.

“Henna”? 

“Yeah”?

“Would you give me your companionship in my journey”?

“I think I'm giving you my company already”.

Henna replied and has looked outside again,

Then she spoke,

 "Do you think ever? If we went far away and we lost the way of return”.
“We ought not to go for long from where we were unable to return".

“I wish, we lost the way”.

They were going by talking. The night seemed to be increasingly dim and dull because of the downpour and desolate zone.

Then a coffee shop came across the road. Sid stopped the car.




Wanna coffee? He asked to her.

“Definitely”. 

The Sid got out of the car. And purchased two cups of coffee.

After that, they started again their journey.

They had passed a long way, then Sid suddenly stopped the car.

“Why did you stop”?

Henna asked surprisingly.

“Someone is laid on a road”.

He opened a door and got out of the car. When he kneeled to see the man, Henna got a loud shriek.

Someone pointed his gun on her, on the other hand, a man who laid likewise pointed the gun on the Sid.

"Hands up, don't move', A man shouted. 

Sid raised his hands.

“Get out of the car”. The second man ordered Henna.

Second man said to Henna to moves on, near another car is standing, he ordered Henna to sit in the car.

“We're taking this girl with us, don't try to be smart. Else, we'll kill her.”

They attempted to sit the Henna compellingly; Sid beat with a punch to that man who is standing too near him. The gun dropped and they fought each other.

“Stop stop, if you don't, I'll kill her”. The man yelled.

Yet, Sid didn't stop.

The sound of gunfire echoed. Sid dropped down. He got injured.
The two men flee to the left to Henna and Sid. Henna shouted for help. 

The rain increased more and more. Rainy drops creating the bubbles with water on the road, it was creating the melody.

“We have to come back, Sid”.
“We'll have to come back”.

“I'll not. I'll not”.

The voices reverberated in Henna's mind.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات