Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

                          


A cool breeze was coming towards me from the ocean. The music of brine was vibrating my heart. Sun was ascending far away from the ocean. Golden sweet sunlight spreading on the coastline. The birds were singing their tunes melodies, What's more, flying with loaded with joy. Such day I was likewise feeling that I am a bird as well.
And I am flying with brimming with my fearlessness and passion. My heart was bouncing with brimming with bliss.

There was that day when I was riding my cycle the first time through without anybody's support. I was upbeat since I can ride a bike with myself alone. It was an extremely awesome morning; it was my birthday that day. And, I got a present from my dad. I was energized.

Before that, I rode my past bike with someone’s help, yet this time I was riding alone. At the point when I beat a foot on the paddle, there was a superb inclination, I felt freedom.





You must have guessed that I was cycling at the Seaview in the early morning. There were amazing moments. I have ridden a bike ordinarily at the sea view and numerous other intriguing spots. I voyaged ordinarily with better places on my bike. When I was in my college, I partook in many bike games however the sentiment of first time riding is exceptional.

Even though I was a child those days and couldn't correctly express my feelings. Be that as it may, presently I am communicating loaded with feelings like I am a kid. I felt a similar that day.

Now I return to my childhood, I mean towards my story. I was riding my cycle in my loaded with feelings and joy. The brilliant sun was rising slowly; I thought it is additionally glad like me and twinkling with loaded with feelings and spreading his cool brilliant light all over the place. The blue water of the ocean, dancing with joy. Cool wind, kissing my face with affection. Birds are singing a compliment melody for me, leaves applauding me for my first ride. All the people are grinning with bliss. I felt the entire universe is cheerful on my prosperity.

I was going on my bike with brimming with feelings. Yet, an unexpected awful thing happened. I raised my speed with fervor unexpected a stone came in my way. I couldn't control my bicycle and dropdown.

I was lying on the road and kept lying for a while, about like dozing in a comfortable bed. My cycle additionally tailed me and as lying as in harmony like she was hanging tight this moment. 

I stood with calling "AAA" because I felt torment on my knees. I had a few wounds however I disregarded them since I was extremely excited and wanted to ride once more.

When I beat my foot on a paddle, I felt the pain more. But I didn't stop and continued riding. I saw around, I made significant progress from my home, so I decided to return. People were raising and had begun hurrying around. I dropped a grin on each individual however I was feeling torment. I didn't want the people to know about my little mishap. I arrived at home my dad was sitting tight for me. I said to him about my accident.

That was a little drawback in my first travel on my cycle. But I felt exceptionally glad and fulfillment. That was a superb day for me.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات