Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

 



There was a chilly night of the winter, I was studying in my room then I thought about smoking. I picked up the cigarette pack from my table and opened it; I saw the pack was empty. "Oh, what would I do now?" I glanced at the wall clock; there was 1:30 am. “Which shop would be open at this time"? I asked myself. Then I remembered that a stall was open at that time, but the next problem was that it was getting very cold outside. Well, I dared, put my shawl on my shoulders, and left the house. As I stepped outside, a cold gust of wind hit me. I covered myself with a shawl as much as I could. Well, I walked, crossed my street, and reached the main road. The road was almost deserted. And it should be deserted because who would be mad like me who would come out on this chilly night. I crossed halfway then suddenly I recalled that I forgot my wallet at home. I came to anger on myself but what could it be now? So returned towards the home to take the wallet. I just walked a few steps, two boys who covered their faces with the black mask suddenly appeared in front of me, aimed at me with the knives which they held in their hands. One of them said rudely, “give us money, quickly; otherwise, I stab you with the knife in your ribs." I told them I haven't any money. But they didn't believe it. “Believe me I haven't any money, you can check my pockets." I tried to make them believe. One of them searched my pockets and found nothing. How could they get anything when I didn't bring anything with me? "Where are you coming from?"  One of them asked. “I went just for a small walk and now I'm going back." I made alibis. “You think we're mad, who one can walk on this worst chilly night. Tell us where did you go?" One boy inquired. Then I told them the truth that I went to take cigarettes. But they weren't satisfied and said, “You have no money and cigarettes also, your pockets are empty." "I forgot my wallet, that's why I didn't purchase cigarettes and was going back to take the wallet from my home. They looked at each other, said something eye to eye, then one of them spoke to me," where is your home''?  “In that street which is going at the right hand", I pointed with my hand towards one side. "Okay let's go. We'll go with you, you will take your wallet from your home and will give us, don't try to be smart otherwise I'll kill you." I was surprised, thought for a few seconds then walked towards my home.   They were walking behind me. I was thinking and surprised what kind of thieves they are. I reached home one of them kept standing outside of the house and one boy came with me in the house. I opened the door slowly, went into my room where I was studying. My family members slept in their rooms. I didn't make any noise, picked up my wallet and gave it to him. I requested him that I have some important documents and my ID card in my wallet. I'm sure these things are nothing important for you so if you would give me I'll be really thankful to you. But he told me to keep silent. I requested him again and offered him if he would return my stuff then he can take my mobile too. I showed him my mobile, but he refused and went out of my house. I was stunned at which type of robber he was, he refused to take my mobile, even my mobile was much costly.

 

Well, after one month I almost forgot about this incident then one day I received a post. I unsealed it then I saw my documents, ID card, and some money was there in it, along with them there was a little note jotted down, 

 

“We are returning all your documents, your ID card, and some of your money. The money in your wallet was above our needs so we spent some of it and returned the remaining money. Thank you for your help”.




Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات