Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

 


 


 

I don't like getting wet in the rain ", I remember, he said to me one day, I don't like getting wet in the rain but I like rain." It's raining today so I'm remembering her. I'm remembering her, so I sit to tell you about it. I don't know much about her, and may not be able to reveal every aspect of his life.

 

We worked in an institute together. When I met her for the first time, I didn't think about her much; just I said to myself she is a good girl. Supportive and chipper. She was my senior and was helping me at work because I was new to the institute. And of course, that is true, I was completely inexperienced and her assistance beneficial for me. She was very hard-working and knew everything about all aspects of work. She accomplished all her work brightly and joyfully. Sometimes she would read a book in her spare time. 

Anyway, soon she left the institute and went to another. I felt alas on it.

After that fortunately or coincidently, we got in touch. We became friends and talked continuously for hours.


She loved listening to music, in fact; we were both much fond of listening to music. If she heard any song for the first time, and if she liked it, she would ask me, "Did you hear this song?" If I said "no", she would tell me to listen. It was probably a coincidence that I liked whatever song she told me. Then we would listen to it for hours. 

She used to tell me, “one day we would go crazy listening to songs all the time”.

I would smile and say “we were already crazy, no need to more”. She laughed.

 

We almost did such sort of stupid but interesting conversation. Many times her message came, she asked, “what're you doing”?

I just said, "Thinking about you."

“Don't think about me, I don't like anyone thinking about me".  I wondered about her response, "but what's the problem if anyone thinks about you”? I asked her. "I don't like it that way." I surprised on her.

She would be very strange sometimes. She was such a sort of girl. Different from other girls, she wasn't jealous, combative, or skeptical, like other girls. She was a cheerful, and lively heart girl with a great sense of humor. Her interests were good. She loves poetry, and she was also a good poet

 

"When will you write a poem for me, then I'll acknowledge you as a good poet," I said to her many times mischievously. She agreed, "well, I'll write for you someday." Then one day she recited the poem she had written for me. "Awesome, truly awesome." Her poem mesmerized me. 

She was very beautiful. Straight black shiny hair, thin nose, and above all her dark brown eyes. Whenever I admired her eyes, she would say, "Thanks to my eyes," she would reply after being complimented by me.

 

She wore very beautiful dresses and looked extraordinary especially in jeans.

 

"You look so beautiful every time you pull your hair back." I praised her again.


Those days it seemed, we would never be apart. Nonetheless, one day she left without telling. I tried hard to contact him but to no avail.

Whenever I think of her, I remember her phrase, “We will consistently be in contact with one another any place we go."

I don't have a picture of her, nor anything else to remember, except for a couple of talks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات