Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

 



Every morning I get up early, right around 11 am. (Yeah it's early morning for me) but today I got up early morning in reality, nearly at 5 am. The reason behind it is that last night I came back home very early and got sleep. Usually, I sleep at night almost 2 or 3 am but tonight I dozed at 8 pm. It was too early. I figured if I got up early so I should go for a morning walk. Every night I make a plan for a morning walk but never try to take action on it. Today I thought I got up by chance, so it brought up the opportunity for me. When I began to head outside, another idea came into my mind, why do I waste time to go outside for a walk? I should stay at home and should do some reading. So I stayed and started figuring out what type of reading should do at this time. I think the mind is fresh in the morning, so should read a philosophical book. I moved to pick the philosophical book; abruptly another idea struck a chord, toward the beginning of the day shouldn't read such heavy and deep books. What's need to give stress to the mind. As of now should read a book which has a light and soft sort of subject. So which books are lighter and softer? Yes, I should read poetry books right now. This is the best. Reading a book of soft poetry will refresh the mind. And there will be no stress. I picked up one poetry book, opened it and just read one page, then placed it back with saying, it's not a better time to read poetry, the best time for poetry is night, When everyone has gone to sleep, there is only you, your poetry, and desolate night. This is the best time to comprehend and assimilate the poetry and the feelings in it. 

Next book which I grasped was a short storybook, "I think this is the best, the mind feels fresh and men can learn profoundly to read a storybook." after just reading a few lines, "It's boring, you should never read stories like this toward the beginning of the day because the whole day goes bad. So this book also went back to its place.

 Next, I did courage and picked a huge novel, since its cover page was beautiful and attractive. The title picture was so alluring, I kept reviewing its beauty for a while and kept touching it, yet didn't open it. After that, I quit the reading plan." I think the morning walk was best, men should walk first in the fresh air then he does their other activities. Health is everything. We shouldn't compromise about health. But today the walk time has gone, the sun has emerged, and it has increased blistering. Tomorrow I'll go for a walk. Then I headed to bed and soon I was sleeping soundly. I woke up again at 10 am as usual.

 

 

 


2 Comments

Thank you for your comment

  1. That's so fascinating what you are doing i wish you all the best for your hard work and ecstatic with your achievements.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات