Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love


“When I came to this area a few years back, it was not much populous; a lot of fields and yields were spread to a significant distance. In many spots, there were simply open grounds, yet now, numerous houses have been built at these spots. This market which you are seeing was very small, just a few shops were here, but today, you can see it’s turned into a huge bazaar”.

Eric was telling me details about this town, wherein we were visiting now. We came here for our case, the case of robbery, we need to solve it. Eric is a private detective, as such I'm his assistant but in reality, he is my best friend. We fathomed many cases together, and I learned much from Eric. He is a very intelligent, handsome and has a gorgeous personality, most of the girls give her hearts easily to him, and he's fairly coy as well. He has a lot of love tales. In this bazaar, we’re strolling very much beautiful, golden and white lights coming out from the colorful shops. All the shops were organized, which looked delightful. To the right, a row of clothing stores, and to our left, a row of shoe stores. Many colorful precious shoes were visible through the shop mirrors. In a distance ahead there were jewelry shops, we were finding that man who robbed in a jewelry shop. We have a suspect on a man who was seen in this bazaar a few hours ago. He is a small, tiny man, with a dainty mustache, curly hair, grimy teeth, and a little fat. The night was near; soon all shops will close, so we needed to investigate quickly.

We entered a jewelry shop and showed him a sketch of that man, but he didn't have a clue. We got out of the shop and started to investigate one by one. I entered one shop and asked for that man, he also refused to identify that man. I came out of the shop and approached another shop; suddenly I glanced at a man, resembling that man. I recognized him, I called Eric loudly and quickly, he started to run to see us. We chased him for a while and grasped him. We waited for a while to resuscitate our breath and took him to a dark alley. The street was so narrow, only a single man could pass through it in a single time. "Joan keep grasp him tightly," Eric said to me. After that, Eric did a hard slap on his mouth and asked about his name, "I'm smith" he said with fear and trembling lips. Then we more investigated him, but that was not a man who we wanted, it just somewhat resembles that man. "Why did you run to see us," I asked him? He said with trembling, I was afraid and nervous to see two men chasing me, so I ran." We did sorry and left him.



“You should be asked first about him before slapping, should investigate first before torture," I said to Eric, walking in the narrow street. “It is a part of the investigation and my investigation starts with this." I smiled and remained silent after listening to Eric's answer because I knew Eric is a man like that.

He does not like torture or inhuman treatment of criminals, he doesn't believe in insane torture not only on normal human beings but also of criminals. However, I don’t know what happens to him. He often does such things.

 

The night came, we couldn't find him. Shops started to close, so we found a hotel to spend the night.

 

The next morning we left the hotel and started to find him again. Eric entered one shop and I entered another. A few minutes after when I'm asking the shopkeeper, I listened to Eric's voice. He called me. I got out of the shop and before I asked him something he ran towards one direction with saying "follow me." Eric said to me as running, "The shopkeeper told me he purchased gold from that man a few minutes ago, now he went to this area. I saw the gold; it's the same which we're finding". It's proven that the gold is stolen by that man or he has a strong link about the robbery.

We got out of the bazaar and reached a busy road. Suddenly Eric screamed, "He is there" we both ran towards him. He also ran to see us. But we got him for a while. Eric grasped him tightly and strongly slapped him. I smiled, I felt happy this time. Then he told about all his robbery, he was not alone. He was just a planner but he hired robbers for this robbery. 

He said "I work in a jewelry shop so one day I made a plan for this robbery. I examined that shop for a few days then hired robbers for this purpose". 

We took him to the police station. A few hours later police caught the other men who were strong thieves and criminals.

The owner of the shopkeeper paid thanks to us for his recovery of jewelry.

 


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات