Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love



“You're so boring”. I picked up my head from the book,

stared at her? “Boring boring, boring”. She was saying mischievously to tease me. I chuckle. Every afternoon I sit in my garden, reading a book, it’s my daily routine. My wife brings tea for me in the garden. We talk to each other. She tells me her activities that she did in a day, or other usual or unusual incidents of daily life.  She is a good wife, like every good wife.

 

Today the weather is good, cool breeze blowing, in front of me, green pears are hanging at a tree, next to it another tree filled with pomegranates, red pomegranates are dancing with the wind, they waving like a pendulum, two roses plants looking enchanting, their smell has mesmerized me, the flood of green grass covered like a carpet all around, though everything is alright.

 

I sit here in the garden every afternoon to read, it's a wonderful time for me. My wife's dark eyes are twinkling, her face is glowing, her red cheeks resembling red pomegranates, black curly hair, and her pinkish lips, look beguiling. She is wearing a beautiful white dress with black shoes. Every single thing is vivid.

 

Sparrows humming on trees, a cuckoo has come here from somewhere; she has become a good friend of mine. I think! Who is she? What has she become my friend? If I go near her whether it will fly or not? Who am I? What is my purpose? Furthermore, what am I doing now, what should I do? Did she become my friend in actuality?  Even, I figure, where did I come from? Why do I think all this?

 

I know all the things cannot be perfect in life, my life overall is very good, my relations, job, things around me are awesome, now, in front of me, a cuckoo has come again from somewhere, she has become my friend, every afternoon, I sit here, as I said before, perhaps she has become somewhat acquainted with me or this is my thought that she became my friend.

 

Now one piece of pomegranate drops down from the tree, I recollected about the Newton, don’t think that I'm realizing myself as a Newton, just a thought came in my mind, same as an apple would drop-in Newton’s garden. I often think of such freaky ideas in the garden. I take a sip

Of my tea, "It's delicious, the taste is good" I admire my wife. Of course, she is a good cook; she makes everything delicious and scrumptious whether it's food or tea.

 

A bit of wind blows and carries with it an aroma, scent of roses. Its pleasant smell, I'm feeling fresh. If life is this, just an afternoon, I love it.

 

Now my wife went inside for some work, I'm alone here and thinking, If the garden wasn’t here, the cuckoo would never come, the fragrance would not come with a piece of wind, and would not penetrate my nostrils.

 

However, what are the complications? Who am I? Where do I come from? Where is my origin?

Everything has happened before and is still happening.

 

Have I separated from a family? If so, which one? What is my purpose? Is the sun shining only for me?

The piece of wind with fragrance just came to meet me, a surge of green grass is just for me, or is there someone else who is engrossing it? The cuckoo sings for me, or does anyone else in the universe have it all?

 

I think of these sorts of freaky ideas, with reading in the

garden in the afternoon with a scrumptious cup of tea, that made, my better half, who is a decent cook and a decent spouse, is caring and sweet.

 

Now the sun is ready to go, the trees are still here, leaves are fluttering with the wind, but Coco's sighs are gone, she has said goodbye to me.



Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات