Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love




It's very hot today. I didn't go out today but a work was waiting for me, so I had to go out. It seems that today the sun is full of wrath; it has vented its fury on the earth. The road is completely lonely, with only one or two vehicles passing, a mirage on the road can be seen in a distance in the bright sunlight. The heat is enough; even the birds hide in their nests. I am walking on the left side of the road, my bike is out of order so I decided to walk but it is better to say that it forced me to walk.

To my left is a fruit seller, sitting under a small shade of a tree. When the sunlight rises, he lifts his chair and moves forward a little, similarly, he spends his whole day. Next to him, two vendors are sitting, talking to each other, "Where is the customer today?" "It's very hot today; the customer doesn't go out on this hot day. Be patient, you will see a rush in the evening."  He then takes water from the cooler and fills a glass which he has placed on his wheelbarrow, drinks the water, and said loudly to the shopkeeper who is sitting behind him in the medical store, "Shah Ji child is upset, a very few customers today. You explain it."
"Don't worry, the customer will come in the evening, you’re new, gradually you’ll understand the behavior of the customer" "I don't know if he was satisfied or not, however, he fell silent.

It was really hot today. There were not many people strolling out and about, not many vehicles. The street looked desolate and calm.  After that, I bought what I ventured out from home. 

     Then I stopped at my friend's house nearby, I said to him, "it's excessively hot, how about we go to the hill station?" "Definitely we should go."

What's more, in an hour we leave to go to the hill station.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات