Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love







The whistle blew, I ran to the station, the train was ready to go, I quickly bought a ticket and ran towards the train, which was blowing the whistle, and giving a signal to run. There was a lot of rush, so I barely caught the train. The scene inside the train was not much different, there was a lot of rush here too. Luckily, I got an empty seat, but one problem was, one girl was sitting in the opposite seat, no, no, the girl wasn't the problem, a problem was actually a bag, which was lying between the two seats. I said to the girl, "will you please remove it; I am trying to get to my seat." She was looking out the window, so she didn't hear. I asked again," Would you please remove it from here?" But she didn't move. When I looked carefully, I realized that she wore small headphones, She was not listening. This time I repeated my sentence loudly, she quickly raised his head, one side of the earphone came out from her left ear, she asked nervously, "Did you say something?" I grinned and said affably, “would you please pick up this bag from here that I could pass here and sit on my seat!" She stared at me for a second and then picked her bag, "sorry I didn't listen to you before." I accepted her apologies with a smile, “never mind." I sat on my seat then I examined my surrounding for a while silently, she put her earphone back in her ear and got busy listening.

"Are you listening to something important?" I asked with my nervousness, she dropped her earplug "sorry I didn't understand". "It seems you're busy to listening something important?" I repeated my sentence.
"No, no, I was just listening to songs to end my boredom"

I wanted to continue the discussion so I asked, "what sort of songs do you like"?
"I love Neil Diamond and John Denver." Her answer surprised me, I was expecting she will say, she loves Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, but unexpectedly she named Neil Diamond and John Denver. "But you're a young girl so I don't understand you listen to old  singers?" Yeah, I love them both In fact; I've been listening to them since I was a kid. My dad adores them two and cherishes old melodies. I listen to both new and old songs, and when I grew up I analyzed classical and modern music and realized that my father's choice was good. Old songs are more attractive and more melodious than today. I like classic”
I differ a tad with her "I likewise attached to old music however I think some today music is also pleasant." She began to look outside the window, outside the cloud covered the whole sky like a curtain, now it was drizzling started, Far away a bird who sat at a tree, when the rain started, he took a flight with joy. "My wish I could take a flight like a bird." I whispered to myself “Hun"! She listened, “what did you say?
Your wish! Yeah, your wish is very nice. But it's dangerous". She smiled.

This time I looked outside for a while "I recollected a novel 'Jonathan living stone Seagull' "have you read it", "yeah I have read, its wonderful philosophical metaphor, a bird story." “Yeah, a bird story it's wonderful.”I love and wanna be like that bird, Free and fearless." "I think it's very difficult to live free and fearless in reality. Many fears we have faces, fear of society, fear of family, friends..." "That's why I love that bird he has no fears like that. I wanna be like that seagull."

I began to look outside again. Up in the sky, two birds were floating in the rain and playing with each other. On the opposite side, another bird was floating, chirping, and singing. She was also looking outside, we both were silent for a few seconds, then I broke the silence, I looked at her intently, she was wearing a very colorful beautiful dress, according to the latest fashion, her brownie hair was shining, she was wearing blue shoes that she Well-matched to the dress. We talked all the way, I asked about herself, but what he said surprised me and made me feel bad. He asked me an unexpected question, "Do you believe in destiny?"  "Somewhat, not much." "But I firmly believe in destiny, I believe, my heart is saying that we met today because of our destiny. We both look alike, so we'll meet again. I'll never tell you anything about my personal information or contact number, nor will you. We will only follow our destiny. We'll let destiny do its work. We'll just watch and wait. "But it's ridiculous. How will I meet you? How will I find you?" He replied a just single sentence, "Just go with a destiny". After that, she didn't give me a chance to say anything."

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات