Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love




Today I visited the hospital, because of fever, when I reached the main hall; a lot of patients were already sitting there and waiting for their turn. The hall was almost full; I found an empty seat and sat there. My turn was far, so I began to wait.
The walls were covered with charts, which described the various ailments and symptoms of the ailments. I started reading, I read about the first disease, when I read its symptoms, I felt that it was all in me, I felt that I was suffering from this disease. But when I read about the next disease, I realized again that these symptoms are in me. And I got this malady. I felt the same way again when I went to read the next chart. I wondered if these charts guide people or have they been hanged to scare people?
I didn't read anything after that, but I was feeling I was suffering from a lot of diseases, except that disease in which I was suffering in reality. I had forgotten what disease I had that caused me to come here.
After this, I started listening to the two patients who were sitting next to me. They were discussing their illnesses and symptoms, I thought I got endure in this as well, 
I had these symptoms. I felt that if I stopped here more, I would be involved in a disease that I had never heard of before. All conditions were appalling around me. I implored God to spare me today; I will never come here again.
Finally, the nurse announced my name and informed me of my turn after one patient. Then when it was my turn I entered the doctor's room, the doctor asked me about my illness, but I had forgotten, why did I come to the hospital? What disease was I suffering from? Then I said sorry to the doctor and ran out of the hospital. I am well now.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات