Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love




I saw my mobile almost the twentieth time in fifteen minutes. There was no massage. I put back my mobile on the table and leaned back with the heebie-jeebies at the chair. There was not enough rush in the restaurant. I was waiting for her massage badly; don't know why I began to wait for her message today. She didn't tell me that she would message me, even though she didn’t talk to me for the previous three years. But don't know why my heart was saying her message will come today. I was feeling upset at home so I came into the restaurant. I glanced at a watch it had been 10 pm. Normally it is a peak time for the restaurant, at this time many people visit the restaurant to have dinner. But today a very small number of people were there and this was suitable for me. That's why I had been sitting there for a long time. I didn't want to meet people at this time.

 

I have a few calls from my friends but I didn't receive them. Suddenly a message came; I picked up my phone abruptly. It was the routine message from my sim card company. I set back my mobile on the table. I got busy to see the restaurant. There were three rows of tables. The first row, with the left side wall, there were just two boys sitting. The middle row was fully empty, and the right side where I was sitting, another two boys were sitting there. They sat at my backside so I couldn't watch them, just could listen. Sometimes they talked about politics and then suddenly changed their topic and talked about their own discussion. In front of them, a TV hung on the wall. Sometimes they began to discuss news or any scene whatever they watched on the TV. The only two of them whose voices spread throughout the restaurant. We just five people were there at that time.

 

The restaurant was quite small but beautiful. The walls were completely decorated. It was painted well. They seemed a great model of wall art.  My right side wall was decorated with different paintings of food. In front of me, there was a large counter for the reception, where two salesmen were sitting. They were playing with mobiles, sharing videos or photos, and chuckling. I had been gazing around for a long time. Then I realized there were just me and two salesmen who were left in the restaurant. I glanced at the watch again. It had been 10 o clocks. I picked up my mobile, there was still no message. I got up and ventured out of the restaurant. Outside, the night had gone deep. Many shops were closed. I headed towards one direction without any purpose. I didn't want to go home right now. There was a little dark at some places due to the closed shops. Four boys were sitting in front of the one close shop, telling dirty jokes to each other. One of them whispered to others to see me and they smiled. I didn't notice them and passed. The weather was awesome, a little cool breeze blowing. Summer was almost ready to go. Winter was knocking on the door. “We can't talk more with each other." She said to me last time.

 

"But why? Why couldn't we? "

 "Because it’s not right."

 "But how is this wrong?" I asked forcefully.

 "Thus it's wrong, I can't talk."

 

I got out my mobile from my pocket, glanced at it, and put it back. Now I had reached the almost hustle area. A couple of the stalls were opened. A few men sat there, taking tea and talking. I didn't want to go home right now. So I sat at a bench and ordered a cup of tea. A few people stared at me for a while and then again got busy in their conversation. The tea stall exactly was at the corner of the road. It was almost empty yet, a couple of vehicles passed instant passage of time. I had been sitting there for a long time, staring purposelessly around with lost in thoughts. When I got out of my thoughts I realized night had gone more dark, deep, and dull. Just a single person was left there. All the other men had gone. A cup of tea was lying in front of me; I picked it up and took a sip. It had become a cold drink. I put it back. I noticed another man was staring at me, when I glanced at him he stood and sat near me. "Are you alright, I didn't see you in this area before. Where do you live?" He asked me sympathetically. I didn't want to tell him anything, so I stood up saying nothing, paid the bill to the salesman, and headed towards another direction. I saw my mobile; it had been 1:30 am.

 

Here it was completely dark, I kept strolling. A bench was laid in front of the closed shop, I sat there. There was nothing there except dark and silence. I had been sitting there for a long time. Then dawn appeared. Now a couple of vehicles began to pass. After some time a road cleaner reached there. He saw me wondering. I saw my mobile, there didn't come any message. I put back my mobile in my pocket and headed towards the home.

 


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات