Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

 





St.colony. Street no 4: house no 105, is written on the nameplate of the house. In the house, a 15 years old girl named Alina is reading her school book by lying upside down on her bed. A ten years old boy Adeel also doing his schoolwork sitting on the floor carpet. A wall clock is showing at 8 pm. On another wall, there is a calendar, the date mentioned there, 28 Nov 2018.

 

"The young boy said, "Would you please solve for me this question Sis"? She gestured with a hand saying “let me see" without picking up her face from the book.

 

"Oh, ho, it's a very easy question; you’ve been solving this question for about half an hour."

 

She gets up and begins to solve the question sitting on a bed with her legs bending. She keeps solving the question by speaking "(a+b) the whole square = a+b..."

She solved the question and returned his notebook to him.

"Thank you, sis. But where is Api (big sister), she should be here at this time? "

"I think she would go to Uncle Elias' home to pay the rent of the house. By the way are you alright, how you remembered about API at this time, hmmm, it must be something secret?"


"The reason is that he is waiting for the airplane toy that he asked Asifa yesterday". This time an old lady who is the mother of the children said as entering the room.

 

"Hun…that's why I'm thinking why he is caring about API. He has asked me for her about five times in half an hour." Both giggles.

 

"But Adi, why do you collect airplane toys a lot? What do you do with them?" This time sis asks him.

"Because my dear sis I want to become a pilot."


She laughs, "A simple algebraic question doesn't solve you," and "I'll be a pilot." she repeated his sentence by making his mouth.

 

“Well, leave him and call Asifa. She is really too late." Mother says to her.

 

"Ami (mother) I think she would go to Elias uncle's home to pay rent."


"Yes, but it has been enough time, call her and ask where she is left."

 

She gets up, picks up the mobile from the table, and calls her.


Asifa, a young girl almost 30, 35 years is standing in front of the house with an aged man about 55 to 60 years named Elias.

 

 She is saying, "." Thank you Uncle Elias What would we do if you were not there and did not help us, after the death of Abu (father) you helped us a lot.

 

“No, no it's my duty after all your dad was my friend... Well, leave this all, come in the house why are you standing outside.?"

 

No uncle, I have been very late already, I just came here to pay you to house rent. Receive this then I'll go."

 

Oh, ho, I told you, don't worry about it; I would send my servant and get it. Why do you come here especially for this?"

 

"Thanks, uncle but I don’t like this that I pay you late. Already you did much for us." Her mobile then rings, she receives the call,

"Hello… Yeah, I came here to Elias uncle’s home… okay, okay, I'm coming, will reach soon." Then she disconnected the phone and spoke to Uncle Elias, "Well, uncle I go now, Ami is waiting for me badly."

 

"Alright, then you should go home quickly."

 

"Okay, Allah hafiz”. (Good night) “Allah Hafiz."(Good night).

 

Asifa enters her house; Adi runs towards her and snatches the shopping bag from her. “Array…array, carefully, there are some breakable items in it." She said to him. They all laugh to see him. Then mother says,

 

"Wash your hands, I prepare dinner for you." After having dinner they all sit in a room and their mother says to her "when will they raise your salary, last month your boss promised that I will increase your salary."

 

Hun…leave him mom he always says this to everyone but… she didn't listen to her and interrupted, "but why don’t you take any action, what is this all, why does he fulfill his promise.?"

 

"Because mom, he is a boss. Well, leave him" then she speaks with Adi who is busy playing with his new airplane." Wah! pilot how's your new gift?"

 

Adi replied, "It's wonderful Api."

 

But it's just a toy which day you will fly a real airplane then I'll appreciate you." API says to him as teasing him.

 

"One day I'll fly a real airplane Api" He replied confidently.

 

I shall make him a pilot one day at any cost. She hugs her mother. Her mother smiles and prays for both of them.

 

The next day Asifa is sitting in her office room with a man. He is saying" Every time I purchase a ticket from your travel agency, that time was not these rules, now you made these strange rules."

 

"Sir these are company policies. What can I do? You'll have to follow all these rules."

 

"This is not fair, I'm your old customer, you should give some kind of facility to me".

 

“Sorry, sir I cannot help you this is our company policy."

 

Then he says goodbye and goes. After a couple of seconds, a boy enters a room.

 

"She says to see him, Come Saif comes, I was waiting for you. Did you confirm Mr. Ghani's ticket; he called me and asked me for it".

 

"Yeah, I did. I want to talk to you about something important. Tell me when you'll be free."

 She wonders a little bit to see her expression and said,

 

“I’ll be free in ten minutes. But everything is alright?"

 

“Okay, we meet at lunch. Then he goes from the room.

 

After completing her work she met with him during the lunch break. "So now tell me what you want?" She said as sitting in the chair.

 

"Okay, finally tell me you wouldn't marry me now."

 

"I have told you I can't marry right now, my brother and sister is very young and they can't do anything alone."

 

. "But I can't wait any longer. My family is forcing me. I can't avoid them anymore. "

 

"But you think for yourself Saif, who will feed them after me. They cannot do any work. They are very young."

 

"But I have told you, I can't wait for more. And one more thing I want to tell you"... he stopped for a couple of seconds and then spoke again, “I’m leaving this job now."

 

"What? But why?"

 

"I'm going to Dubai. After marriage".

 

"Hun! It means you have decided already to leave me".

 

"Yes, I told you I can't wait for more, actually my family can't wait."

 

She didn't speak and began to watch outside through the window.

 

"Okay. Best of luck. When are you going to leave your job?" She asks after a few seconds.

 

"Today. I have submitted my resignation."

 

She giggles sarcastically. "Okay. Congratulations on your new job and your wedding."

 

She gets up and leaves the restaurant.

 

 At night a meal is lying before her but she is not eating and has lost in her thoughts. Her mother enters the room and says to her, "why are you not eating, your meal is getting cold." She gets back out of her thoughts suddenly and says to her mom." Sorry I haven't the mood for eating today. I'm going to sleep." Then she goes to her room to sleep. All night she didn't sleep just thinking and sobbing. She didn't have breakfast in the morning and went to the office, leaving behind her mother who was screaming for her breakfast. All the time she gets lost in her thoughts in the office. After a closing time, she leaves for home but when she gets up she begins to drop due to not having the food all day and not getting any sleep the whole night. But she sb herself and comes to the road. When she crosses the road she drops down with weakness and tiredness, a speedy van hits her badly.

 

After three months, Alina, her little sister is standing in the same travel agency office in front of her boss, he is saying, " see, Mrs.Alina, I allowed you a job in our office without your experience and qualification even with your young age, because your older sister was a very honest, and hardworking colleague of ours. I feel very sad about her sudden death. But I think you should follow all our rules. You'll have followed the discipline of the company. This time your salary is very low but if you'll work like your sister then I'll increase it equal to your sister."

 

"Yeah, sir I know. I'll follow all the rules, sir. Just allow me to go early for some days because I have a responsibility to pick up my little brother on the way. Just for some days then I'll find another solution for it."

 

"Okay, please fix it soon."

 

"Thank you, sir." She replied and left the office. After a ten minutes walk, she stops at a motorbike mechanic shop. Her brother Adi is standing in dirty clothes with black stains and the smell of oil. She talks to


the owner "can I take him with me now. How is he doing his work?"

An owner who is trying to fix one motorbike leaves it and says, “He is a good boy but he didn't give proper attention to the work. Whenever my attention diverts from him he starts playing with the airplane and if I scold him then says, one day I'll be a pilot, my Api said I shall be a pilot one day”. Please try to explain to him if he'll not pay attention to work he wouldn't learn soon. And one more thing, don't send him with this airplane tomorrow."

 

"Yeah, I'll explain to him, don't worry tomorrow he'll come here without his airplane toy. Allah hafiz. (Good evening.)

 

Then they both headed towards the home. She snatches his toy and throws it far away from the road, saying, “why do you play with this toy, pay attention to the work."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات