Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

 

 



Whenever I think about my life I feel what I can do in my life, it's not a complicated question, it's a simple question I ask myself. The whole Life isn't easy or hard, isn't simple nor complicated for everyone, maybe it's wrong for someone, but it would be the exception, mostly it's true,  it's a possibility the whole life can be hard or easy for someone, but most of the people's lives pass in both manners. Now it has been two o'clock at night, it's a winter's night. Winter nights mostly are very pensive and dark. If you are not used to sleeping late at night, you may not be able to feel it. But I think, for everyone, these nights are very pensive, lonely and dark. You can say, it's just our mood that makes them pensive and lonely, but it's not true. You feel indeed sad and lonely, deep on the winter nights, even if your mood is how much good, just the condition is that you're awakening alone. 

 

You can change your mood by doing other activities like watching a cheerful movie or reading a good book. By the way, why I'm talking about winter's night when I started my discussion about life. The only reason is that I like winter nights very much. I remembered when I wrote a long essay on the winter season for my graduation examination in the paper of English literature; especially I discussed a lot in the essay about winter nights. 

 

I figure many times about life, especially my life. Sometimes I figure what I like in my life, such as I like winter nights. Is it interesting to like winter nights? I think I should like some other materialistic things which are beneficial to me. It's very strange to like winter nights. But I indeed like it. You can do many things on winter nights if you are interested in poetry then you can really enjoy it by reading poetry. Similarly, you can listen to good music which you like. Even if you can sing a song, the only condition is that you're not married. If you are married and have one wife then you sing a song at midnight while your wife is asleep, so it would be your own responsibility, you'll do this at your risk. 

Tonight when I'm writing this it's very cold and dark. I'm watching outside through my window although there is no fog outside nor my window mirror wet with any kind of dew or moisture and my room temperature is normal but I can guess the coldness outside. Deep and peaceful silence is spread everywhere. Such silence, which gives us just peace. This kind of peace is only found on winter nights. I wake up at night just to get this kind of peace. Peace has prevailed everywhere. Silence has covered the whole area. Sometimes silence is broken for a couple of seconds when a vehicle passes on the road. Sometimes wandering dogs also break this peaceful silence. But it doesn't feel irritating and awkward. I think about life many times on these nights, I also figure about the life of that person who lives on the corner of the road and sleeps on these cold winter nights on the road. He is homeless and perhaps he is some kind of crazy. Is the winter nights interesting and amazing for him too, same as me? Music for him is just a tingling sensation of the cold wind that penetrates bones. So, does he also wait for the winter nights like me? I who is in the hot room in my comfortable bed, is the winter night equal to him and me? By the way, I think too about those who wait for winter nights like me, those are robbers and snatchers. Their business gets great progress on these cold lonely nights, because of fewer people on the road. I think I should leave reading poetry and listening to music just for amusement but I should join these groups to get some progress. These are the best things that I can do in my life and can be the best answer to that question which I asked at the beginning.

 

 


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات