Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love



Why did she leave you?



I don't know? She didn't tell me before going.



Well, where is she now?


I don't have the foggiest idea, she left me one day without letting me know.


Anyway, didn't you try to find her?


I tried a lot. One or two times I could get in touch with her yet she revealed to me nothing and went off. 


Presently, don't you have any contact number?


No, I don't know her contact number.


You should attempt to locate her on Facebook or Snapchat or…


I have attempted, all her accounts are closed. He interrupted.


By the way, Asad! she shouldn't have gone that way.


"Huh. Yeah. She shouldn't". says with sorrows then gets up, moves ahead of a few steps towards the window, looks outside the window, and says,


"night has gone too deep, darkness is spread all around". Pause for a while and says again, "when will be the morning?


A few hours later.


Are you sure?


Yeah, of course.


Perhaps, the darkness will spread, and night will get long. 


No, lately, darken will fade out when the sun will awake.


"But this darkening would get long, and black thick clouds will cover the whole sun. See that", points outside, "darkness is spreading more, night has been deeper and darker, look, again he pointed outside, "the moon has vanished, stars stopped shining, this night is very fearful.


Soon the light will shine. And darkness will run away.


No, it's a long night, darkness is always and will remain always. He murmurs to himself.




 















Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات