Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love




Today I can't figure out what to paint, I've been holding my brush for the last half hour, trying to do something to paint yet I have no idea what to do.   I'm a painter; I see the world through the eye of the painter and want the world to see itself through the painter’s eye. I paint life, both aspects of life, beautiful and ugly, enchanting and scary, cheerful and pensive, clean and grimy. Sometimes I don't understand what I should paint, I keep sitting for hours holding my brushes in front of the painting board like I'm sitting today, but I have no idea what to paint. This is a difficult time for me, but sometimes that happens. I show the world how I see and feel life, and because I see the world through a painter's eye so I show the world in this way. I show the people how life looks like if they would see it through the painter's eye if they would feel it like a painter. I figure the painter sees the world and life more deeply and vividly. And can show it to the others more explanatory. Sometimes I think I should leave it and ought to do anything else, why I think that I don't know.  Perhaps I would leave it in the future or maybe not, but it is confirmed I love it truly, and man doesn't leave the thing which he cherishes genuinely, so it's less chance. O, yeah, remembered, I'm talking to you for quite a while however I didn't reveal to you my name. My name is J.k, you absolutely would want to know what is J.k, Am I right? But I wouldn't tell you, I think it's enough. In all my paintings there was mention of my name J.k, many people ask me about it, but I say to them just call me J.K. So they call me J.k and I believe you would also call me J.K. It's strange but it is. I've more strange things such as I nap daily for an hour sitting on my chair or I take a bath in summer with hot water. Similarly, some more strange deeds which I do. Well, so I was telling you I cannot do paint today, I haven't any idea. So I started writing and sharing thoughts with you. The reason is that I want to tell you, how the world looks like through the eye of the painter, Such as when I glance up at a dark sky through my window, the stars like diamonds are winking at me mischievously, a moon who has just a few day's births pass a baby smile to me. Sometimes clouds form many shapes, they become ghosts. As a child, when I looked at the clouds, I would find many ghosts. I used to find a lot of shapes in the clouds which took me into a fantasy world. It was a beautiful world, the world, without any war and strife, a world without any sword and gun, and a world without any fear and terror.

 

The real world looks very charming and cheering in some angles but in other angles, it looks very blowzy, frowzy, and hair-raising. So I paint it the way it looks, and will always do so as long as it will be looking.

Now I have an idea for my new painting, Will meet you hereafter with my new painting.

 


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات