Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love



"What? You're not coming"?

"Yeah, I'm not coming".

But you promised?

Sorry. I have some important work.

Okay. She disconnected the phone.

Hello?

Hello? 

Are you alright?

Yeah, I'm fine.

Well, you're coming tonight?

No, sorry, actually I'm very busy. I have very important work. I can't come.

But you promised?

Yeah, but I got much busy now. It's very difficult to leave here.

Okay. She again disconnected the phone. 


"Both are not coming though they promised me to come here". She said to her friend.


"I figure, You should call Ahmar, maybe he'll come here."


How do I call him? I don't like him. He is a different person, we've different ideologies about life, religion, and everything. How can I invite him to my book launching ceremony? and why will he come here?


The men did not come to who are according to your ideology, They didn't fulfill their promises. What do you do with their ideology if they do not come on your important day?

I think Ahmar is a good guy."


"I don't think so."


"Hello girls, sorry I got late. Hi, Miss. Natasha, congratulations on your first book, you didn't invite me but I came here as an uninvited guest. He giggled.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات