Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love







"What are you thinking"? She asked standing next to him.





"Nothing". 





"So why are you sitting here for the last three hours"?





"Just enjoying the weather."





"Weather…enjoying the weather? But the weather is so hot?"





"Yeah, it's hot, that's why I'm sitting here at the bank of the lake. Feel, what a cool breeze blowing." 








"Okay, so why are you throwing pebbles in the water"? 





"Because pebbles create the quiver and chaos in the calm water, and I feel happy to destroy someone's calmness".  His grin covered his face.





"Amazing, How cruel you are". 





"Yeah, I'm cruel, certainly, we the people are cruel. We are happy to tease someone, we are glad to give anybody harm and injury."





"Oh, are you alright? You're talking very deeply today." She said as putting her hand on his forehead.





He chuckled, "Of course, I'm well. Look at the ducks," He pointed towards the ducks in the lake, "they are swimming at the surface of the water, they don't know what would be deep in the water, you know why?"





"Why"?





"Because they didn't try ever to dive in the deep. We men also don't know what's in the deep, we have been swimming on the surface of the water ever and comprehend like that we know everything. We deceive ourselves and others too. So what do you think?… should I dive deep into the water"?





"If you're a good swimmer then you can try."





"But I'm not a good swimmer."





"Then you should learn swimming first."





"If I haven't any time to learn…so"?





"Well…then I don't know".





"Okay, tell me, if I decide to jump in the lake now, would you jump with me"?





"Please Ahmer doesn't talk about these kinds of things, do you know, what I dreamed yesterday"?





"What"?





"I saw we're sitting in a small boat, an enormous blue sea there is, no one would be seen in a large distance except water, and above our head, there is just a blue sky. A strong storm arose and we both were drowned". 








"Then what happened"?





"Then I woke up and was scared… "I have heard, Ahmer,  dreams which are seen in the dawn come true." She said as sitting near him.





Perhaps." He stood up and climbed on the little wall of the bank of the lake.





"What is this doing, please come down, it's dangerous, please come down". She shouted.





Ahmer began to walk on the wall and cried loudly, "I want to go deep, Saira, deep in the water, I want to know what's in the deep in the lake. I wanna"…





"Please come down, you can be slipped, Lake is very deep, you don't know swimming". She interrupted him and yelled with fear.





"No, Saira no, I want to tell the world which sorts of treasure are hidden in the deep, there is another world, a different world, which is bright, glorious, and stunning. If we go deep, we would find a kind, merciful, and fearless world. Would you go with me"? 





"If you come down then I would. Please come down". She requested.





He opened his arms like he is ready to fly, shouted with joy, " I would go deep Saira, tell me, would you go too? I would fly, fly in the deep". Suddenly, he slipped and dropped into the lake. Saira cried, "Ahmer" then also jumped into the water.























































Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات