Drizzling Of Love

Drizzling Of Love

 



Today I'm unable to find any topic to write about, so I decided today, I'll write about you. Now you will say what would you write about me, even how much you know me? Yes, this is right I do not know you broadly but this is a fact too that how much I thought about you, never thought any other person, how much I imagine you, never imagine someone else, and how much felt you, never felt anyone else. So if it would be contemplated then I have much right to say something about you.


It was how marvelous that day when you came into my life when I saw you the first time. Though I didn't feel anything about you that day, I just met you as a routine, like every ordinary people meet each other in their everyday life, but gradually I realized you can be a special person for me.


Remember that day when I came to you to wish you your first success in your career, you were surrounded by people and in the end, you didn't notice me and sat in your car bolted the door, and glanced through the window, I waved a hand but you again didn't notice and gone. I understand it was not your fault because you didn't see me. 


Remember that day too when we went for an outing first time together at the seaside. In a far distance, no one was there except an ample sea with us. We stepped on the shore with clasping hands, seawater came to touch our ankles and got on. We remained there and talked for hours until the sun went down and drowned in the sea. When blue seawater started to turn dark and all the seagulls flew off, when the sky initiated to change its hue I decided to come back, but you said, "I want to stay here for some time more."


We stayed there and then after some time a moon appeared from one corner of the sky, golden moonlight wiped out the dusk of the sea and the seashore, and decorated the whole area like an elegant carpet in the drawing-room. We still sat there for long hours under the glorious cool moonlight. 


And that day when you told me the first song, I gave an adverse statement about your voice mischievously, you felt bad and expressed your anger on me. I remember your first song till today. Besides that, I remember all of the other songs that you recommended to me. I listened to these almost a thousand times with you and after you. Whenever I recall you I play on one of them and listen for hours.


I guess you would memorize when we went for a movie together in which the story of two girls. I didn't like the climax of the movie, but you agreed with a conclusion a little while. Presently after you, I watched it mostly but I still do not agree with the conclusion. 


And that day I can't forget when you told your poetry to me. Your poems absolutely fabulous that mesmerized me primarily. You're such a tremendous poet. 


I wanted to heed poems from you ever and listen to songs and watching movies, and wanna everyday talk and go for an outing at a seaside where would just enormous sea with us and a spectacular moonlight. However, you got on and concealed somewhere else. I tried a lot to discover you but you didn't found.


Presently I yearn you return like that first song that you recited for me. You return like that moonlight which is come down on my courtyard every night with your memories and lighten up my heart. You come and told me your poems and watch the movie in which I don't agree with the resolution.


I crave to see you in every daylight and every gray night, I crave to listen to your voice in the flamboyant commotions of the day and the subtle hush of the night.


I think back to you in the hectic summer noons and the hazy winter dusks and get by heart you when the sky is painted with the clouds and when the downpour wet the earth. 


I don't know how I can get you and how you'll come yet probably someday…




Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Previous Post Next Post

رات